My 3rd Lesbian sexual experience


Hello guys am your soumya back with my 3rd lesbian sexual experience


This sexual experience is with my brother friend ... This happened when my brother is in final 

semester at that time he is doing major project ( she was in my brother's team in major project) ... I 

know her from some days before but just as hi and bye type  .



She lives in her college hostel . There college is in out scouts of our city.

But once she came to my home to our home to buy some requirements which need to the project.At 

that time I had interacted with her  . At that I really felt she is just like me ( lesbian)  but she went 

away very soon


Her high is almost 6-feet and she is very beautiful ( pink and white coloured skin)


Her name is bindhu ( name changed)


I was fell in love with her at the first site..


   Once just like a normal day i was in my home at 7:30 pm my brother got a call that his friend  

bindhu called telling am coming to your home because i can't go to college hostel now because at 

night Transport is not available ( and she is alone too )


     Hearing that I felt soo happy so that I can spend time with her


  Then she came and ate food ( my cousin brothers and my family members are thinking that she is 

my brother girl friend πŸ˜…)


  Then  we slept in one  room and my bro came and made some chit chat with us and went to

another room to sleep.


Then we started talking about movies and things ... Suddenly she asked are u interested in girls ( I

 was like I want this only) I said yes she said that she is a lesbian ..but I said a bisexual ....


Then I asked her are u Virgin. She said no .She also said she had a girl friend in her home town . 

she said can we do sex now ... I said come on ( am waiting for this moment for a long time , my 

pussy is waiting for her )


I slowly went to the door and locked it...


In the mean while she undressing herself


And I slowly went towards her and she started undressing me in that room there is no bed so we 

started making out on the floor πŸ˜‚ ... I started sucking her boobs and she was almost 6 feet she 

has very big boobs and  I am sucking her boobs like anything mean while she was working on my

 pussy ... Her two fingers are inside my pussy and I was really paining ( I love the pain) ..then I

 want her lips we both kissed lip to lip for a while ......we r just breathing slowly and enjoying each 

other .I really love her boobs I was playing with her boobs ( black nippels)  then I started fingering πŸ€ž πŸ’¦ her with my two fingers in her pussy but she feels nothing .. because her pussy 

was big Nd my fingers are small so used my 4 fingers so that she got satisfaction... I love her wet 

pussy touching my fingers and she was licking my fingers and I started eating her .....we did this 

for almost 40-50 mins( that was most beautiful night in my life )  and she  went to bath room to 

cleaned herself I don't know why I felt I need more . So I went into bathroom and hugged her 

tightly from the back( we both are nude) . Am pressing her boobs from back after I asked her to eat my pussy so hardly . She started eating my pussy . I want to moan like anything but am 

breathing so heavily and  biteing my lips so that I can't moan . We both cummed πŸ’¦  and slowly 

dressed up  normally and slept holding eachother ....I woken up normally late .And I observed that 

she is not around.she went away to her college hostel to my brother college ....I don't even have 

her contact number to call or text her ....but we enjoyed that night so hardly this is how the 3rd 

sexual experience had in my life .....


Thank you for reading this


Check out 1st and 2nd Lesbian sexual experiences


And I have my last 4th Lesbian sexual experience with this same girl so wildly


I will post that story very soon


Thank you for reading

Please follow my instagram account Lesbian_storiezz_

.
You can share your sexual experiences with me on my mail nunelriyaa6@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Riya lost her virginity ?