My first Lesbian sexual experience



Hi  guys am Soumya πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♀️ am a lesbian here is my first sexual lesbian experience.

This happened in my collage...

In my first day of my clg I saw a girl named SANJANAπŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ ...I fell in love ❤️ with her and slowly we

 became friendsπŸ’πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ and she lives in college hostel🏠. Normally am very hornyπŸ’¦ girl and I have 

many fears ☹️ that my parents and friends judge me if I tell them am lesbian so I have never said them.

So I became her best friend in my class and I used to check her out in toilets and I even try to touch her 

boobs in class ..but she never thought that am doing in wrong way.....

So one day we decided to movie and our plan is to pick her in hostel and watch movie . But my plan is 

some how seduce her and fuck her....so I went to hostel very soon ( 2hrs before ) accidentally she was

alone in her room  that day 😳...and she is brushing her teeth... She was shocked that I came very 

early...then I started talking about sex πŸ™ˆwith her and she is replaying ...am slowly touching her thies 

Nd shoulders ... .. she was in her short and t- shirt .......but was telling nothing even when am touching 

her boobs.....then she said that

She  :" I will go for bath "🏊

Me :  " I will also come to bath with you"πŸ’ƒ

She : she smiled and said " come on"πŸ‘­


Then I removed my dress and went into her bathroom .... before I said her " I want to remove your

 dress "....I undressed her and took into the bathroom then we slowly ....


boAt Rockerz 450 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Up to 8H Playback, Adaptive Lightweight Design, Immersive Audio, Easy Access Controls and Dual Mode Compatibility (Luscious Black) 

I touched her boobs ( 32 size ) , pinched her nipples ( black ) like anything ...she also did the same to 

me and mine (34 , pink and black mixed coloured nippels).... Then I went down I washed and   kissed 

her boobs and part of her body....then I started fingeringπŸ€žπŸ’¦ her ( she said no first then after she 

liked the way am doing her) ...we both fingered each other...... kissed 😘 and huggedπŸ€— ...and did 

everything ...which should be done...... 


When am fingering her she was shouting Ahhhhhh ahh ahhh 🎢🎢.....that sound was soo nice I can 

do anything for that sound.........

We cummed and done .........


But we had not gone to movie because we are soo tired we slept 😴 nude πŸ™ˆ holding eachother so 

tightly .  .... that's how I lost my virginity to my baby SANJANA ( name changed)......


Thank you for reading....


Follow @lesbian_storiezz_

for regular updates

 my another story with my causin sis ( incest story) will be posted soon






5 comments:

  1. Nice story ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you
      can you please tell from where you came across this blog

      Delete
    2. You love boy and girl sex

      Delete
  2. Noice ...
    Ur lesbo that doesn't matter 😊😊 i support you.
    N hope we become friends ni further

    ReplyDelete

How Riya lost her virginity ?