How Bindhu and Varsha had Lesbian sex ?

My name is Bindhu. When I am studying 12 th std. I and my friends will talk  about sex so much .We thought we have to do sex with a boy one day.But we didn't do it.


Because how can a girl go ask a boy to do sex with me.So we leave that thought.


After we went to different college me and my friend ( varsha ) talked about normal things . Then one day  she said to me that she had seen a lesbian video in online .


I asked why and how is it .She said it's awesome and I want to do lesbian.


Again I asked why .


She told me . But I can't tell that here .Then I told with whom  you are  going to do lesbian.She said I'm going to do. She said  with my college bestie.I said ok enjoy.


And we ended the chat and gone to sleep.That night I thinked about why I can't do lesbian


Next day 6.00 PM I messaged her and said I want to do lesbian.


She said what happened to you.I said yes I thought about it and I want to do it.


She said whom did you going to do.


I said no idea


But I thought I want to do with her .She suddenly asked me can we do together.


I first shocked and asked her you also thinking to do with me.


She said yes


I said ok but how


She said come to my home


I told my parents wont leave me to her


She said ok can I come to your home.


I said but what reason will you tell your parents and mine parents


She said we are going to study about coming semester exam.


First I thought and said physically ok but mentally not ok because what will happen when our parents find it . I was scared . I told her . She said nothing will happen.


boAt Rockerz 450 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Up to 8H Playback, Adaptive Lightweight Design, Immersive Audio, Easy Access Controls and Dual Mode Compatibility (Luscious Black)

I said ok.


After two days she came to my house at 2.00 PM after the lunch.And she said to my parents we are going to study.


My parents said ok. I had a relief . And I said wont disturb us . My mom said ok my dad gone to sleep .


We gone to my room at 2.30.


And I am also so much really interested in Lesbian sex and I also wanted many videos in internet.And I felt so much shy to ask her about it.Some how I asked her about it.


Then she said to me i already done it.


Then I got shocked.


She said i already told I'm going to do.


Now she has experience.


Then now I really wanted to do with her


But she also wanted to do with me then .


She first started to touched my face and


slowly then boobs.


Then she said to remove my dress


I just removed my T-Shirt.


Then she catched my boobs sucked my left boob passionately and kissed me on my lips.


Then I removed her whole dress ( her pant , t-shirt , bra and underwear) and made her full nude.Her pussy was pink in colour and I really liked it . It was  awesome.


Then I removed myself fully.Then I started sucking her boobs.Then she said me to lay on  the bed.


Then she started kissing  and slowly gone to my pussy and started to lick my pussy. And I also did same to her.


Then I started to lick her pussy lightly.


Again she licked my pussy hardly.

I can't control but it was awesome.  Then she used her 3 fingers into my pussy and doing fingering for me . It is an devil feeling . And I fingered her pussy . She rubbed her pussy with my pussy.  We are doing it for 1 hour . I just felt tired  and sleepy . But she said  one more time . I said I can't.  She said ok you lay on bed I will do it.  I layed on bed and she again started to lick my pussy for more than half ah hour . Then she said ok enough . I said ok . Then she said to dress me up . I can't wake up I'm fully tired . And then she dressed me up and she said she was leaving . I said ok . Then she gone out . I slept and wake up in 6.30 . Then I waked up and refreshed and taken my mobile and messaged her . She said how is it . I said I can't say in words it's awesome.  After a few chit chats . She gone offline . In that month we again tried it 2 times and it is a superb feeling .


In the mean while we planned to do with her college bestie the threesome ( Lesbian) . I will share that experience in other Story.


Thank you for reading  


Please reply how you felt reading this or write your experiences to my email address nunelriyaa6@gmail.com    I will definitely reply you .


And please do follow @lesbian_storiezz_
In Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Please share your threesome experience also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to awesome stories like this but I'm a boy never ever do like this but I feel now to born a.female bcz to enjoy like this. ��

    ReplyDelete

How Riya lost her virginity ?