My second lesbian sexual experience



Hello guys

You gave superb response to my first lesbian sexualπŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘© experience 
Here is my second lesbian sexual experience with my cousin sis ( insect sexual experience) 
I normally like insect sex as a third person ( because of my morals) but when that time came I fucked all the morals and enjoyed it
She is married and has 2 kids she has big boobs and white skin colour
It happened in my cousin bro marriage ( 4 days) which we are the host .
In that marriage at night we (me and my sis)used sleep beside each other....
On the first day I was so tired because of heavy work and slept quickly and I woken up in the midnight I saw my sis is beside me putting a hand on my boobs 😍and she slept ( she has that habbit of sleeping like that)  then without any bad intension I also slept hugging her tightlyπŸ€—πŸ’....
And we woken up early morning 🌞......and we worked
In the second day night we again slept beside each other and I was soo hornyπŸ™ˆπŸ’¦ that night ...I can't even finger my self because that house full of relative's .. and  
I can't even sleep and my sis came slept beside me ...am imagining to seduce 😚her and do all the things in the mean while she went into deep sleep and she started putting hands on my boobs 😍...then I thought let's do it
I slowly taken her hand on and put my hand on her πŸ˜‹  boobs ( blowse) and started pressing it ..and I rubbing my pussy πŸ’¦ to her  back  
Then after sometime  I slowly started taking her saree from down ( I love thies) and without any problem I successfully taken the saree up and started pressing her thiesπŸ™ˆ  ....that time I want to  kiss😚 her thies but I can't if I get up....I have fear that everyone would awake.....am doing all this with a fear😧 and excitement 😬.
Then she started moving and slept facing to top ...and then I slowly put my hand on her pussy πŸ‘….... I thought that it's over I can slowly finger her but ....she is wearing an undergarment πŸ‘™( understand wear)
The undergarment is soo tight .. some how I slowly put my finger in her pussy ...that was a awesome thing .... One hand in her pussy and another hand on my boobs and after I slowly took my hand from the boobs and put it in my pussy....am fingering her and myself in the same time..... I was about to cum  
She moved so that I took my hand from her pussy and I acted like am sleeping
Then after a while I slowly undressed her blowse to see her nippels ( I love to pinch nippels πŸ˜…) .... But am unsuccessful here 
Am just cummed πŸ’¦ in the mean while and slept
I still has a doubt that she knows what I did 
That how it happened guys 
After this I went to my home daily to sleep 😴
I will definitely try her again later 
For the next story which happened with my brother friends she  almost a 6 feet girl  ( elder than me and she is a lesbian)
.
.

Thanks for reading
Follow @lesbian_ storiezz_


Join my telegram channel 

For more fun

Lesbian_storiezzz

Please do comment here what you felt

So that I can share more sexual experiences and stories


1 comment:

How Riya lost her virginity ?