How I got caught to my mom when am masturbating?

 


It happened in my very young age  when I just know about masturbating , sex and my body is 

developing sexually . Am just finding out my body changes . 


I learned to masturbate while taking a bath and washing my pussy. Prior to experiencing my first 

orgasm, I often felt pleasurable sensations while washing, than the orgasm, and I was hooked.

I found myself thinking constantly about getting home from school and masturbating. I even caught 

myself day dreaming and touching myself while sitting in class. Fortunately no one else noticed.

On a Friday afternoon, about a week after experiencing my first orgasm, my mom picked me from 

school and told me she had some shopping to do before going home. I had been really horny that day 

and was very much looking forward to getting home and masturbating and requested she take me home

 first. She refused. The store she was shopping at was on the way home.


boAt Rockerz 450 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Up to 8H Playback, Adaptive Lightweight Design, Immersive Audio, Easy Access Controls and Dual Mode Compatibility (Luscious Black)

I began to devise a plan in my mind to wait in the car and take care of business


while she shopped. “Mom, I have a lot of reading to do for history class. Can I wait in car while you

 shop?” She thought for a minute and said yes, provided that I kept the doors locked and the widows up

. It was a chilly day, so that wouldn't be a problem.

I was extremely aroused and excited and a little nervous about the thought of masturbating in the car in

 a public parking lot. I surveyed the area to make sure the coast was clear and than ran my hand up my

 skirt and began touching myself through my panties.


The pleasure was immediate. My heart was pounding and my breathing was heavy. I had never been 

this aroused before. Watching people walking near our vehicle was nerve racking, but very exciting.


As I neared orgasm, I began to feel very bold and began to think about removing my panties. After 

working up the nerve, I did it, slipping them into my backpack. Although I kept myself covered with my

 skirt, I felt a new level of arousal.


I was so excited, and getting bolder, I began contemplating completely exposing my pussy by lifting my

 skirt. As I felt my excitement and orgasm building, a new boldness came over me and I lifted my skirt

 totally exposing my pussy.


It was then that I heard voices and looked up to see a woman with a cute boy, maybe a couple of years

 older than me approaching the car next to ours. I immediately covered myself. As he approached my 

side of the car, my arousal was such that I again had an overwhelming desire to expose myself and 

make myself cum while he was near, hopefully watching me.


As he stood near the door of his car and began opening it, I slid my skirt up exposing my pussy and

 began masturbating. My excitement was such that I immediately began to feel orgasmic, and then he 

looked and froze, seeing me, looking from my pussy to my face and back to my pussy and the busy hand

 sending me over the edge, giving me the most explosive orgasm that I've ever had.


It just seemed to go on and on before slowly subsiding. I continued to touch myself while he continued 

to watch, enjoying the pleasurable after shocks of my orgasm. Eventually his mother told him to get in 

the car so they could leave. He did and they left.


Of course, I repeated this activity, but almost got caught by my mother when I failed to see her 

approaching our car.


But I don't what he felt πŸ˜… .


He was literally shocked . Like what is she doing .


But my mom literally gave me a slap . And gave a big class .

Thank you for reading 

.

.
Please follow my instagram account Lesbian_storiezz_

.
You can share your sexual experiences with me on my mail nunelriyaa6@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Riya lost her virginity ?