Lesbian incest sex with step mom





I am Aisha  . Am from Pakistan

Comming to my family  I have a step mother . After the death of my mom . My father got married to another person and she is my step mom.
See guys am Lesbian .
And my life is soo different 😭 . My step mom really doesn't see me well. But she is so beautiful I have huge crush on her.
I literally tried to fuck her many times.
But never got succeed
But I check out her daily when she is doing her house hold works . She literally has very huge boobs.
I have been listening her moans in night when my father fucking her . And that my fingering time almost daily.
This how my life goes
Am waiting for a chance to fuck my step mom.
In the mean while my father went to out of town. So we are alone with my cousin brothers ( kids ) , step mom and me .
So i sleep with her( step mom) on bed because my dad was bot at home
At 8pm i sleep
My eyes open at 2AM
I saw my stepmom sleep with me
I was totally horny
Because I didn’t cumm for a week
Then i put my leg on her daily to see is she awake or not
Then i put my arm on her boobs
I think she she was sleeping
I feel with my hands that there was no bra
Then i put my hand on her pussy to see her bikini
There’s was no
Only shalwar and tea shirt
She wear
Then I put my hands in her shirt from inside
Her boobs was so pretty big
When i was doing that she awake but my hands were still in her shirt on boobs
Then i start acting’ that I’m sleepy
But my hands were on her boobs
Approximately 5 minutes she didn’t remove my hands from her boobs
After 10 minutes i open my eyes to see
She was sleeping
Then i remove my hands and sleep because i was so fearful
But her boobs were amazing
I have touched her nippels
I have touched her pussy from her top
This is the best day of my life
After that I felt some fear and slept
boAt Rockerz 450 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Up to 8H Playback, Adaptive Lightweight Design, Immersive Audio, Easy Access Controls and Dual Mode Compatibility (Luscious Black) But in the mornings when I was about to wake up I saw my step mom kissing me
Then I felt so good but am acting like am sleeping 😴.  Then she slowly putting her hand inside my panty and touching my pussy . I don't know I think she was in high she had put her two fingers inside my pussy and It was literally painting and woken up suddenly then she was looking me different . She asked about last night then I opened myself that I really like you and I want to sex with U. She said am waiting for this .I think she is a bisexual women .
So we started kissing eachother and I have small boobs (32) she is swiceing like anything. I felt it is not that easy to have a sex with elder women they are so dominating. Then I asked her I want to lick her pussy , she said " am yours ,my body is for you" . Then I slowly started eating her pussy her pussy was sooo big
Maybe because of my father is fucking her daily .  Then she also eaten mine πŸ˜‚
But I love the pain , she fingered my pussy I don't know why a small amount of blood came From my pussy. She said its normal don't worry 
But after I kissed her nippels and pinched her boobs. She said me that grow Ur boobs size and she said that she will help in doing that .
After some time someone knocked the door we dressed up and opened the door .
Then I went to washroom .After sometime my father came .Due to this corona my father is doing his work from home .
Am waiting for the moment to fuck her again and again


Thank you for reading



Please do comment 

If you want to share your sexual experience text me in Instagram

@lesbian_storiezz_



2 comments:

How Riya lost her virginity ?